Edward II: Tableau IV: Round Dance
23. SWORD: Isabella raises an army against Edward.
24. ATLAS' SHOULDER: Edward III reluctantly agrees to ask The King of France for aid in defending his father against the revolutionaries led by Queen Isabella.
25. EARTH: Edward II swears vengeance on Mortimer, who has sided with Isabella and the rebels.
26. CONFRONTATION: Edward II and Mortimer finally come to blows.
27. BATTLE MUSIC: The rebel armies, lead by Queen Isabella and Mortimer, defeat Edward.
28. CROWN: Edward abdicates the throne in favor of his son.
29. VICTORY: Queen Isabella celebrates her military success over Edward.