Tableau V: Ductia
30. WOLF'S EAR: Mortimer tells Isabella that Edward has been captured,
but also says that they won't be safe while he is still alive.
31. SECOND LOVE: Isabella and Mortimer declare their feelings for each other.
32. PLOT: Mortimer contacts Lightborn (a "gentle tradesman") to take care of Edward permanently.
33. FLEETING HENCE: Edward in prison, is angry at first, than accepting of his fate.
34. ASSASSINATION: Lightborn visits Edward in prison and "lulls him to sleep."
35. JOVE'S HUGE TREE, Mortimer celebrates his victory.